Do you want to make a positive impact, enjoy your work, and continue to develop your professional skills? Consider joining WellNet Healthcare, a leader in the industry, where we support each other in achieving our mission, and are focused on continuous learning and improving.
As part of our team, you will help us continue to do what we’ve done best; empowering our companies to lower the cost of group health insurance with better, smarter benefit plans, and improving outcomes for their employees. If you’d like to be a part of our tight-knit group of people with purpose at WellNet, please read on and submit your application today!
What would make you the best fit:
- You have a solid record of tracking reimbursement claims and supporting finance for accurate payment reconciliation.
- You can effectively manage the monthly stop loss ending process to include notification to appropriate interdepartmental teams, clients and/or brokers.
- You have a keen ability to monitor and track total reimbursement dollars for clients and feel comfortable preparing accurate reporting for internal and external customers.
- You are great at preparing and submitting claims for advance funding and/or reimbursement to the stop loss carrier.
- You have a knack for researching individual claim disputes and providing timely resolution.
- You are confident in your ability to interact with large case management and providers to secure patient prognosis and treatment plans.
- You wouldn’t hesitate to interact with Account Managers to discuss opportunities and avert risk.