WellNet builds and optimizes smarter self-funded health plans for companies across the nation with 100 to 5,000 employees. Taking risk and leveraging our patented technology stack, we fix the unaffordable healthcare mess with ongoing education, stronger advocacy, and aligned incentives to combat the vested interests of traditional health insurance carriers. Our unique ability is doing whatever it takes – at the right pace – with our Crawl, Walk, Run approach to lower the cost of healthcare and improve the experience for companies and their people.
About WellNet Healthcare:
VP of Client Service
Serve as the primary WellNet representative to the senior decision makers (e.g. HR/Benefits Managers, COO, CFO) for a roster of clients.
- Proactively manage WellNet’s relationship with its clients focusing on benefit plan design, campaign implementation and management, issue resolution, cross selling, and ultimately ensuring client satisfaction to grow and retain the business.
- Serve as the primary channel for Broker interaction with WellNet, partnering with them on servicing our mutual client base.
- Drive the awareness, training, and adoption of WellNet 4.0 system across clients and members.
- Identify, implement, manage, measure, and modify cost saving/behavior change campaigns for client.
- Monitor and manage client satisfaction through quarterly and annual reviews, renewal management, client retention.
- Provide onsite services to clients to facilitate technology training and user registration, member engagement, health fairs, health risk assessments, benefits fairs, and enrollment meetings.
- Coordinate with the Implementation team to ensure all ERISA plan documents (e.g. SPD) and WellNet contracts (e.g. BAA) are accurate, fully executed, and correctly filed with necessary parties.
- Partner with WellNet’s RN Health Coaches to ensure requests for wellness services are received and responded to in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and client communication pieces.
- 5 years industry related experience servicing executive level company management.
- Has a strong sense of professionalism and personal accountability.
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and continually meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to do research and build business cases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and other systems related to operations and administration, like CRM.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
You are aligned with these values:
- Building long-termrelationships
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, 401k, ongoing training, and paid vacation time.
Get to Know WellNet:
Check out our Educational Videos and Success Stories!
Located in Feasterville-Trevose, PA, 19053
Interested in Applying?
Please send an email to [email protected] and include a letter of interest and resume.